What We Do
One Mission. Many Strengths.
Grace for Impact provides high quality healthcare and education to the rural poor, where it is needed most, in Sub-Saharan Africa and Southeast Asia.
Grace ensures sustainability, scalability and lasting impact by collaborating with health professionals and partners on the ground in the countries we work. Through these collaborations, we are able to work effectively and efficiently delivering a strong value for money to our donors and partners.
Our health activities include:
- Comprehensive general health screenings and treatment
- Ophthalmological screenings and treatment
- Sight restoring cataract surgery
- Dental care and treatment
- General surgery (hernia, tumors etc.)
Click here to learn more about our health activities!
Our education and capacity development activities include:
- Specialty training programs for medical professionals in-country.
- Health education through our training of trainer’s program including nutrition and water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH).
- Capacity development of volunteers, young medical professionals, and junior health industry managers by giving them supervised field experience and the opportunity to support general operations of the health clinics. Grace provides capacity development within K-12 schools by providing information, education, and communication materials including e-learning courses, academic supplies, and teaching materials.
- Equipping local doctors and specialists with information, education, and communication (IEC’s) on the latest techniques and appropriate technology which is often no or low tech.
- Scholarships & Fellowships for health-related studies
- General education support to rural K-12 schools and orphanages
Our Cross-cutting themes:
Gender, youth and capacity building will all serve as our initial set of crosscutting themes with the inclusion of child labor screenings during our education activities.